Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 27 October 2016
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind east 10 to 15 knots except northeasterly outflow 20 to 30 near Portland Inlet. Wind becoming southeast 15 to 25 near noon then backing to northeast 10 to 20 overnight except northeasterly outflow 30 near Portland Inlet.
Chance of showers today and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 27 October 2016 Today Tonight and Friday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening low 994 mb located over Cape Scott.
By 10:00 a.m. PDT today dissipating low 1000 mb located over the
At 10:00 p.m. PDT tonight trough located off the offshore waters.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:46 AM PDT 27 October 2016 A 994 MB low near Cape Scott will dissipate this morning as it
departs northeastward. Gale force cyclonic winds will occur early
this morning near the low. A trough of low pressure will move into
the offshore waters tonight. Winds will rise to strong to gale force
southeast off Vancouver Island tonight ahead of the trough.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: