Dixon Entrance East
Issued 10:30 AM PST 27 February 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind north 20 to 30 knots diminishing to north 15 this evening except northeast 25 near Portland Inlet. Wind diminishing to light Saturday morning then increasing to northwest 10 to 20 Saturday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 27 February 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 10:30 a.m. PST today ridge located over northern BC interior.
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located over BC interior.
By 10:30 a.m. PST today departing low located over the Washington
At 10:30 a.m. PST today building ridge located over northeastern
By 4:00 p.m. PST today quasi-stationary ridge located west of Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:22 AM PST 27 February 2015 A ridge of high pressure over the B.C. Interior is producing strong
to gale force northeasterly outflow winds near the mainland inlets of
the North and Central Coasts. Marginal gale force outflow will
develop tonight through Howe Sound and the Fraser Valley.
A low pressure system over the Washington coast will continue to move
southward today. To the north of the low, a band of gale force
northeasterly winds has developed over the central waters and
Explorer. These winds will gradually diminish tonight as the low
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: