Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 31 July 2015
Today Tonight and Saturday
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 this afternoon then becoming light this evening.
A few showers ending near midnight. Chance of showers Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 31 July 2015 Today Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today frontal system located over Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening frontal system located over the
Marine Weather StatementIssued 4:01 AM PDT 31 July 2015 A ridge of high pressure will strengthen along the South Coast today
with a push through Johnstone Strait giving northwest gales tonight
and a similar rise to westerly gales in Juan de Fuca Strait Saturday
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: