Dixon Entrance East
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 24 July 2016
Tonight and Monday
Wind variable 10 to 15 knots becoming south 10 to 15 near noon Monday.
A few showers beginning near noon Monday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 24 July 2016 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over western Queen Charlotte Sound.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:25 PM PDT 24 July 2016 A ridge is building over the Central Coast. Northwesterlies over
southern sections of the marine region will strengthen over the next
few days with marginal gales forecast in the central section of the
Juan de Fuca Strait Monday afternoon and evening.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: