Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 23 July 2017
Today Tonight and Monday.
Wind light becoming northwest 15 knots this evening. Wind northwest 15 Monday.
A few showers ending this morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 23 July 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening low located over northern Bowie.
At 11:00 a.m. PDT today building ridge located over the offshore
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Monday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Langara.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:51 AM PDT 23 July 2017 A low pressure centre over Northern Bowie is stationary and weakening
Meanwhile a ridge of high pressure is building over the offshore
waters throughout the day. Ahead of the ridge, northwesterly gales
will develop over Johnstone Strait and west coast Vancouver Island
into Southern Explorer this afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: