Dixon Entrance East
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 30 May 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind light increasing to south 10 to 15 knots early this evening and to southeast 20 to 25 near noon Wednesday.
Chance of drizzle changing to chance of showers today then to a few showers near midnight and ending after midnight. A few showers Wednesday morning and afternoon. Fog patches dissipating near noon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 30 May 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
central Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary trough located over BC
At 11:00 p.m. PDT tonight deepening low located west of the
By 8:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday low located over southwestern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:16 AM PDT 30 May 2017 A ridge of high pressure over the Explorer region is producing strong
to gale force westerly winds through Juan de Fuca Strait which will
ease this morning.
A low pressure system will reach the Southwestern Explorer region
late tonight. As the low approaches, southeast winds will rise to
strong to gale force across central waters tonight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: