Issued 07:00 AM MDT 23 August 2016
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southeast 15 knots diminishing to light this afternoon then increasing to northwest 15 near midnight. Wind veering to north 20 late overnight then increasing to north 25 early Wednesday morning. Wind diminishing to north 15 Wednesday afternoon.
Chance of drizzle Wednesday morning and afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 August 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 23 August 2016 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 1200 UTC Tuesday dissipating low 1001 mb located at 77N 115W.
At 1200 UTC Tuesday weakening ridge located from 68N 102W to
At 1200 UTC Tuesday high 1025 mb located at 72N 137W.
By 0000 UTC Thursday ridge from 1030 mb high located over 73N 128W
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: