Issued 07:00 AM MDT 30 July 2016
Today Tonight and Sunday
Wind east 25 knots diminishing to east 15 near noon and to light early this evening. Wind increasing to northwest 20 near midnight then diminishing to northwest 15 early Sunday morning. Wind backing to west 20 near noon Sunday then diminishing to light Sunday afternoon. Wind increasing to southeast 20 Sunday evening.
A few showers beginning early this morning and ending near midnight. Fog patches forming early this evening and dissipating Sunday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 29 July 2016 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 30 July 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday At 1230 UTC Saturday dissipating low 1010 mb located at 69N 92W.
At 0000 UTC Sunday trough located from 78N 116W to 68N 110W.
By 0000 UTC Monday trough located from 78N 112W to 69N 097W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: