Bowie - northern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 25 July 2017
Tonight and Wednesday.
Wind northeasterly 20 knots backing to northwest 25 late overnight then diminishing to west 15 Wednesday evening.
Periods of rain ending near noon Wednesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 25 July 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located from the
Central Coast to Explorer.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1010 mb located over northern Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday low 1012 mb located near Langara.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:24 PM PDT 25 July 2017 A ridge of high pressure will remain on a line from the Central Coast
to Southern Explorer. Ahead of the ridge, gale force westerlies
through the Central Juan de Fuca Strait will ease overnight and
redevelop Wednesday afternoon.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: