Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 23 July 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind west 5 to 15 knots backing to south 5 to 15 this evening then to easterly 5 to 15 Monday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 23 July 2017 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today building ridge located over the offshore
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
north-south over Langara.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:34 PM PDT 23 July 2017 A ridge of high pressure will remain over the offshore waters
tonight. Ahead of the ridge, northwesterly gales over Johnstone
Strait and west coast Vancouver Island into Southern Explorer will
develop early this evening and diminish Monday morning.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: