Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 24 April 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southwest 15 knots backing to southeast 15 to 20 this morning then increasing to southeast 20 to 25 near midnight.
Rain beginning Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 24 April 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening trough located over the southern
Strait of Georgia.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Cape St. James.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 5:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday cold front located over the offshore
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:44 AM PDT 24 April 2017 A cold front will approach the BC coast on Tuesday. Ahead of the
front, gale to marginal storm force southeasterlies are forecast
For offshore, northern, and central waters beginning Tuesday
Morning. The strong southeasterly winds will persist into the
In the wake of the front, gale force westerlies are expected over
portions of Bowie and Explorer.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: