Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 24 October 2016
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind east 20 to 30 knots.
A few showers ending early this afternoon. Rain beginning near noon Tuesday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 24 October 2016 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 7:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 973 mb located over western Explorer.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday low 990 mb located over southern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:24 AM PDT 24 October 2016 A low tracking northward will lie over Southwestern Explorer
This afternoon and over Northern Explorer by Tuesday morning.
Winds will rise to gale to storm force east to southeast
Ahead of the low. Near the headlands of Vancouver Island
Winds will rise to hurricane force southeasterlies this evening
And ease to storm force southeasterlies overnight.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: