Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 23 September 2017
Today Tonight and Sunday.
Wind westerly 10 to 20 knots increasing to southwest 20 to 30 this morning then diminishing to westerly 10 to 20 overnight. Wind becoming variable 5 to 15 Sunday afternoon.
Periods of rain ending Sunday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 23 September 2017 Today Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Vancouver Island.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT Sunday approaching trough located over northwestern
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:32 AM PDT 23 September 2017 A quasi-stationary ridge of high pressure over Queen Charlotte Sound
will weaken today through Sunday. A trough of low pressure will
approach Northwestern Explorer on Sunday afternoon spreading strong
to gale force southwesterly winds into the region.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: