Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 25 May 2017
Today Tonight and Friday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 15 Friday morning.
Chance of drizzle late this morning and Friday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 25 May 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today high 1031 mb located at 47N 145W.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Friday high 1026 mb located 360 miles west of
Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge from high located
over northwestern Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:14 AM PDT 25 May 2017 A strong ridge of high pressure will remain stalled in a northeast
To southwest line just off Northwestern Bowie and will slowly weaken
through the period.
Strong to gale force northwesterly winds will continue today off the
west coast of Vancouver Island and over most central and northern
waters. Winds will ease to strong tonight as the ridge weakens.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: