Bowie - northern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 24 July 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind southeasterly 5 to 15 knots backing to northeasterly 10 to 20 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of showers changing to showers Tuesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 24 July 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located on a line north-south over
By 11:00 a.m. PDT Tuesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today flat low located west of Bowie.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Tuesday low 1012 mb located over Bowie.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:54 AM PDT 24 July 2017 A ridge of high pressure will remain over the offshore waters today.
Ahead of the ridge, moderate to strong northwesterly winds will
prevail over the South Coast.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: