Bowie - northern half
Issued 10:30 AM PST 19 January 2017
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind northwest 15 to 25 knots veering to northeast 15 to 25 early Friday morning.
Chance of showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 19 January 2017 Today Tonight and Friday At 10:30 a.m. PST today departing trough located over the South
At 5:00 p.m. PST today building ridge located over the South Coast.
By 5:00 a.m. PST Friday ridge located over BC interior.
At 4:00 p.m. PST today frontal system located west of the offshore
By 5:00 a.m. PST Friday frontal system located over Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 10:25 AM PST 19 January 2017 A weak trough currently over the central and South Coast will move
inland to be replaced by a weak ridge early tomorrow. This ridge
Will also push into the BC Interior and a frontal system will
Move to lie over the South Coast midday Friday. In advance of
This larger system, gale force southeasterly or easterly winds will
develop over parts of the southern and central waters tonight
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: