Issued 09:30 PM PDT 28 March 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind south 10 to 20 knots veering to west 10 to 20 early Wednesday morning.
Periods of rain.
Bowie - northern half
Bowie - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 28 March 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary frontal system located
on a line northeast-southwest over Vancouver Island.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday low located over southern Explorer.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday departing low located over BC interior.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:17 PM PDT 28 March 2017 A nearly stationary front will continue to sit over Vancouver
Island. A low riding along the front will approach the southern
waters Wednesday morning and move across Vancouver Island Wednesday
afternoon. Winds over the southern waters will rise to strong to
Gale force southeasterlies early Wednesday and veer to strong to
Gale force northwesterlies in the wake of the low.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: