Issued 10:30 AM PST 04 March 2015
Today Tonight and Thursday
Wind south 15 to 25 knots becoming southwest 15 late this afternoon except southwest 25 over southern sections overnight and Thursday morning. Wind becoming westerly 20 to 30 Thursday morning.
Periods of rain.
Bowie - northern half
Bowie - southern half
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 4 March 2015 Today Tonight and Thursday At 10:30 a.m. PST today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over northern Vancouver Island.
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over the South Coast.
At 10:30 a.m. PST today frontal system located over western Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PST tonight frontal system located on a line
north-south over Haida Gwaii.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: