Issued 04:00 PM PDT 21 October 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind westerly 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southerly 5 to 15 Saturday morning then increasing to southeast 15 to 25 Saturday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
BowieIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 October 2016
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 21 October 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today departing low 990 mb located north of Bowie.
At 5:00 p.m. PDT Saturday low 998 mb located over southwestern
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday low 994 mb located over northern Explorer.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:52 PM PDT 21 October 2016 A trough of low pressure will move quickly across central
BC waters tonight giving a chance of gale force southeasterlies
To 35 knots to the Central Coast.
A low will move northward across Explorer Saturday night.
Winds will rise to gale force southeast over southern waters
Ahead of the low late Saturday.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: