Issued 07:00 PM MDT 31 August 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Chance of showers early this evening.
Issued 07:00 AM MDT 01 September 2016
Today Tonight and Friday Seas 1 metre or less.
Issued 07:35 PM MDT 31 August 2016
Friday Wind light.
Saturday Wind west 15 knots diminishing to light late in the day.
Sunday Wind light increasing to northwest 20 knots late in the day.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 31 August 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 31 August 2016 Today Tonight and Thursday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 PM MDT 31 August 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 0000 UTC Thursday quasi-stationary low located at 76N 69W.
At 0000 UTC Thursday deepening low 992 mb located at 77N 177W.
By 0000 UTC Friday low 991 mb located at 82N 96W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: