Issued 07:00 PM MDT 23 July 2016
Tonight and Sunday
Wind north 20 knots diminishing to north 15 near noon Sunday and to light early Sunday evening.
Chance of showers tonight Sunday morning and Sunday evening.
Temperatures near zero.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 23 July 2016 Today Tonight and Sunday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
3 tenths of old ice except 7 tenths of old ice in the western
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 8:02 PM MDT 23 July 2016 Tonight and Sunday At 0000 UTC Sunday ridge from 1022 mb high located over 78N 151W
By 0000 UTC Monday ridge from high located from 80N 140W to 75N
147W then to 68N 135W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - northern half
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: