Issued 07:00 AM MDT 28 July 2017
Today Tonight and Saturday.
Wind east 15 knots today tonight and Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 28 July 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday
Ice EdgeIce edge is outside the forecast region.
Open water except 1 tenth of first-year ice including a trace of old
ice in northern section.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 6:30 AM MDT 28 July 2017 Today Tonight and Saturday At 1200 UTC Friday ridge from 1021 mb high located from 73N 129W
to 66N 110W.
By 0000 UTC Sunday ridge from 1017 mb high located from 73N 127W
to 67N 111W.
Mackenzie - Mackenzie River Area
- Axe Point mile 91 to Camsell Bend mile 290
- Bowie - northern half
- Camsell Bend mile 290 to Tulita mile 512
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West
- Fort Good Hope mile 684 to Point Separation mile 913
- Great Slave Lake - basin
- Great Slave Lake - east arm
- Great Slave Lake - north arm
- Hecate Strait - northern half
- Lake Athabasca - eastern half
- Lake Athabasca - western half
- North Mackenzie
- North Tuktoyaktuk
- Point Separation mile 913 to Kittigazuit Bay mile 1081
- Prince Alfred
- Prince of Wales
- Tuktoyaktuk - northern half
- Tuktoyaktuk - southern half
- Tulita mile 512 to Fort Good Hope mile 684
- West Coast Haida Gwaii
- Wrigley Harbour mile 0 to Axe Point mile 91
- Yukon Coast
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: