North Labrador Coast
Issued 09:30 PM NDT 24 July 2017
Tonight and Tuesday.
Wind light becoming southwest 15 knots Tuesday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 PM NDT 24 July 2017
North Labrador Coast - Saglek and south
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 3 to 4 metres subsiding to 2 to 3 this evening and to 1 to 2 Tuesday morning.
North Labrador Coast - north of Saglek
Tonight and Tuesday. Seas 2 to 3 metres subsiding to 1 to 2 Tuesday morning.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 24 July 2017
Wednesday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots increasing to southeast 15 to 20 late in the day.
Thursday Wind southeast 20 knots.
Friday Wind variable 15 to 20 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 15 July 2017 Forecasts have ended for the season.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 24 July 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4700N 5515W to 4545N 5345W to 4545N 5200W to 4745N 4430W to 5145N
4530W to 5300N 4800W to 5700N 5200W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 24 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5007N 6135W to Newfoundland near 4854N 5830W.
Iceberg CountUnknown number of icebergs.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM NDT 24 July 2017 Tonight and Tuesday By 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight departing low 1001 mb located south
At 9:30 p.m. NDT tonight ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the Maritimes.
By 9:30 p.m. NDT Tuesday ridge located on a line northwest-southeast
over the South Labrador Sea.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:45 PM NDT 24 July 2017 Marine interests are advised that all gale warnings have been ended.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin - northern half
- East Baffin - southern half
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde - northern half
- East Clyde - southern half
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: