East Labrador Sea
Issued 09:30 AM NDT 02 July 2015
Today Tonight and Friday
Wind light becoming southeast 15 knots Friday morning.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 02 July 2015
Today Tonight and Friday Seas 1 metre or less building to 1 to 2 late overnight.
Issued 04:00 AM NDT 02 July 2015
Saturday Wind southeast 10 to 15 knots.
Sunday Wind variable 10 to 15 knots.
Monday Wind light.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 2 July 2015 Today Tonight and Friday Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 2 July 2015 Today Tonight and Friday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Labrador near 5745N 6145W to 5630N 5920W to
5640N 5810W to 5800N 5800W then northward. Sea ice north of the ice
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 2 July 2015
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Newfoundland near
4650N 5404W to 4545N 5400W to 4145N 5000W to 4145N 4830W to 4645N
4345W to 4900N 4400W to 5530N 4730W to 6000N 5700W.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 2 Jul estimated from Quebec near
5045N 5912W to Newfoundland near 5011N 5736W.
Iceberg CountForecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 AM NDT 2 July 2015 Today Tonight and Friday At 9:30 a.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over the
East Labrador Sea.
At 9:30 a.m. NDT today low 995 mb located over Quebec.
By 9:30 a.m. NDT Friday low 998 mb located west of Labrador.
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort
- East Clyde
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: