East Labrador Sea
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 28 May 2017
Tonight and Monday.
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light Monday afternoon.
Issued 06:00 AM NDT 28 May 2017
Today Tonight and Monday. Seas 1 to 2 metres building to 2 to 3 this evening then subsiding to 1 to 2 Monday morning.
Issued 04:00 PM NDT 28 May 2017
Tuesday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Wednesday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Thursday Wind northwest 10 to 15 knots.
Issued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Zoom-in to make a selection
Ice ForecastsIssued 10:00 AM EDT 28 May 2017 Today Tonight and Monday
Ice EdgeIce edge estimated from Newfoundland near 4730N 5240W to 4845N 5150W
to 5055N 5415W to 5235N 5215W to 5400N 5225W to 5630N 5700W to 5800N
5800W then northward. Sea ice west of the ice edge.
Forecasts available to mariners upon request.
Iceberg BulletinIssued 11:00 AM EDT 28 May 2017
Iceberg LimitIceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 May estimated from Newfoundland near
4747N 5637W to 4445N 5600W to 4215N 4930W to 4215N 4800W to 4545N
4600W to 4730N 4600W to 5300N 4830W to 5600N 4900W then eastwards.
Western iceberg limit at 0000 UTC 28 May estimated from Quebec near
5014N 6200W to Anticosti Island near 4919N 6200W then from Anticosti
Island near 4907N 6207W to 4830N 6145W to Newfoundland near 4736N
Iceberg CountForecasts available to mariners upon request.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM NDT 28 May 2017 Tonight and Monday At 4:00 p.m. NDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over
Arctic - Eastern Arctic Area
- Arviat - eastern half
- Arviat - western half
- Central Brevoort - northern half
- Central Brevoort - southern half
- Central - eastern half
- Central - western half
- Clarence - northern half
- Clarence - southern half
- Coats - northern half
- Coats - southern half
- East Baffin
- East Brevoort - northern half
- East Brevoort - southern half
- East Clyde - northern half
- East Clyde - southern half
- East Davis - northern half
- East Davis - southern half
- East Foxe
- East Labrador Sea
- Eureka - southern half
- Frobisher Bay
- Jones - eastern half
- Jones - western half
- Kane - southern half
- Lancaster - eastern half
- Lancaster - western half
- Mid Labrador Coast
- Navy Board
- Northwest Labrador Sea - eastern half
- Northwest Labrador Sea - western half
- North Labrador Coast
- Nottingham - eastern half
- Nottingham - western half
- Prince Charles
- Puvirnituq - northern half
- Puvirnituq - southern half
- Rankin - northern half
- Rankin - southern half
- Resolution - eastern half
- Resolution - western half
- Roes Welcome - northern half
- Roes Welcome - southern half
- South Labrador Sea - eastern half
- South Labrador Sea - western half
- South Sverdrup
- South-central Hudson - eastern half
- St. Roch
- West Baffin - northern half
- West Baffin - southern half
- West Brevoort - northern half
- West Brevoort - southern half
- West Clyde - northern half
- West Clyde - southern half
- West Davis - northern half
- West Davis - southern half
- West Foxe
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: