West Coast Vancouver Island South
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 29 August 2016
Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Tuesday evening.
Periods of rain.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 29 August 2016 Tonight and Tuesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary low located over Bowie.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located on a line north-south
over northern Vancouver Island.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Tuesday cold front located on a line north-south
over central Vancouver Island.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: