West Coast Haida Gwaii
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 23 April 2017
Tonight and Monday
Wind southerly 15 knots diminishing to light late overnight then becoming southeast 15 Monday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 23 April 2017 Tonight and Monday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight departing trough located on a line
east-west over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Monday ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Cape St. James.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday ridge located on a line north-south over
Queen Charlotte Sound.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: