Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 05 May 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming southeast 10 knots late this afternoon then becoming light late this evening. Wind becoming northwest 10 Wednesday morning then becoming light Wednesday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 5 May 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today dissipating low 1011 mb located 30 miles
west of Tofino.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: