Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
Issued 10:30 AM PST 20 February 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind northwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to light late this afternoon then increasing to northwest 5 to 15 near midnight. Wind increasing to northwest 15 to 20 late overnight then diminishing to northwest 5 to 15 Tuesday afternoon.
Chance of showers today and tonight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PST 20 February 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 10:30 a.m. PST today dissipating low 999 mb located near Cape
At 10:30 a.m. PST today quasi-stationary low 1004 mb located over
the Gulf of Alaska.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: