Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 19 April 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind light becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots near noon then diminishing to light after midnight. Wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 near noon Monday.
Showers beginning Monday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 19 April 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over the Central Coast.
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today cold front located off Bowie.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Monday cold front located over Haida Gwaii.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: