Queen Charlotte Strait
Issued 04:00 AM PST 20 February 2017
Today Tonight and Tuesday
Wind southeast 5 to 15 knots becoming light early this morning then becoming northwest 10 to 15 after midnight.
A few showers ending near midnight. A few showers beginning Tuesday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 20 February 2017 Today Tonight and Tuesday At 4:00 a.m. PST today low 997 mb located near Cape St. James.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Tuesday dissipating low 1006 mb located off
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: