Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
Issued 04:00 AM PDT 05 May 2015
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind variable 10 knots increasing to northwest 15 this afternoon.
Showers ending this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 5 May 2015 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today low 1009 mb located 50 miles west of
By 10:30 a.m. PDT today dissipating low 1011 mb located 30 miles
west of Tofino.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT today ridge located west of the offshore waters.
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line north-south
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: