Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 09:30 PM PST 21 February 2017
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind westerly 15 to 25 knots diminishing to westerly 10 to 15 early Wednesday morning.
Chance of showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 21 February 2017 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight building ridge located west of the
By 10:00 p.m. PST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight trough located over southeastern Bowie.
By 10:00 a.m. PST Wednesday trough located south of Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: