Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
Issued 09:30 PM PST 22 February 2017
Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming west 5 to 15 knots Thursday evening.
Chance of showers late this evening and beginning Thursday afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 22 February 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight building high located west of Bowie.
At 6:00 p.m. PST Thursday deepening trough located over the
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: