Issued 04:00 AM PDT 26 March 2017
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northeasterly outflow 10 to 20 knots.
Rain beginning this morning changing to a few showers near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PDT 26 March 2017 Today Tonight and Monday At 4:00 a.m. PDT today cold front located over the offshore waters.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT today weakening cold front located over Haida
Marine Weather StatementIssued 3:44 AM PDT 26 March 2017 A front over offshore waters early this morning will
Move to a line over Haida Gwaii and Vancouver Island later
This afternoon. Gale to storm force southeasterlies ahead of the
front will ease to moderate to strong south or southeast in its
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: