Issued 09:30 PM PDT 22 September 2017
Tonight and Saturday.
Wind southwesterly inflow 10 to 20 knots becoming northerly outflow 5 to 15 late this evening then becoming southwesterly inflow 10 to 20 near noon Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 22 September 2017 Tonight and Saturday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight weakening ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 5:00 a.m. PDT Sunday dissipating ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Vancouver Island.
At 2:00 p.m. PDT Saturday approaching trough located west of Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: