Issued 04:00 AM PST 21 February 2017
Today Tonight and Wednesday
Wind northerly outflow 5 to 15 knots increasing to southerly inflow 15 to 20 near noon then diminishing to light early this evening. Wind becoming northerly outflow 5 to 15 late overnight then diminishing to light Wednesday morning.
Chance of showers or flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 AM PST 21 February 2017 Today Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 a.m. PST today dissipating low 1007 mb located over southern
At 4:00 a.m. PST today building ridge located west of the offshore
By 4:00 p.m. PST Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PST today trough located northwest of Bowie.
By 4:00 a.m. PST Wednesday trough located over southern Explorer.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: