Issued 09:30 PM PDT 01 April 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 01 April 2015
Friday Wind southeast 15 to 25 knots veering to southwest 15 to 25 in the afternoon.
Saturday Wind southerly 10 to 20 knots.
Sunday Wind southerly 5 to 15 knots.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 1 April 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line north-south over
the Central Coast.
By 10:00 a.m. PDT Thursday weakening ridge located over the Lower
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight cold front located over Bowie.
By 9:30 p.m. PDT Thursday cold front located on a line north-south
over northern Vancouver Island.
Marine Weather StatementIssued 9:14 PM PDT 1 April 2015 A cold front over Bowie will move eastward towards the north and
central coasts tonight. Gale force southerlies will spread across the
northern waters tonight and to the central waters early Thursday
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: