Explorer - northwestern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 22 April 2017
Tonight and Sunday
Wind southwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to southwest 5 to 15 late overnight then backing to southeast 15 to 20 Sunday afternoon.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 22 April 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Cape Scott.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday trough located on a line east-west over
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Sunday approaching low located southwest of
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: