Explorer - northwestern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 27 May 2016
Tonight and Saturday
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest 10 to 15 Saturday morning.
Periods of rain changing to chance of showers Saturday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 3:41 PM PDT 27 May 2016 Tonight and Saturday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today trough located on a line north-south over
By 4:00 a.m. PDT Saturday trough located on a line north-south
over Vancouver Island.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: