Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 09:30 PM PST 05 March 2015
Tonight and Friday
Wind south 10 to 15 knots diminishing to light Friday afternoon.
A few showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 5 March 2015 Tonight and Friday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight dissipating frontal system located on a
line northeast-southwest over southern Hecate Strait.
At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight building ridge located over the South
By 4:00 a.m. PST Friday quasi-stationary ridge located over the
North Coast to the South Coast.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: