Explorer - southeastern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 31 August 2016
Tonight and Thursday
Wind west 15 to 20 knots veering to northwest 15 to 25 Thursday morning.
A few showers ending near midnight.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 31 August 2016 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1008 mb located over Haida Gwaii.
By 4:00 p.m. PDT Thursday low 1011 mb located over western Queen
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: