Issued 09:30 PM PST 22 February 2017
Tonight and Thursday
Wind northwest 20 to 30 knots diminishing to northwest 10 to 20 early Thursday morning except northwest 25 over northwestern sections Thursday evening.
Chance of showers or flurries.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PST 22 February 2017 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PST tonight building high located west of Bowie.
At 6:00 p.m. PST Thursday deepening trough located over the
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: