Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 27 September 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind light becoming northwest 10 to 15 knots this evening then diminishing to light late overnight.
Fog patches dissipating Wednesday morning.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 27 September 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape Scott.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: