Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
Issued 10:30 AM PDT 04 October 2015
Today Tonight and Monday
Wind northerly 10 to 20 knots except northeast 25 near the mainland inlets late this morning and this afternoon.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 10:30 AM PDT 4 October 2015 Today Tonight and Monday At 10:30 a.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located northwest
At 10:30 a.m. PDT today ridge located over BC interior.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: