Bowie - southern half
Issued 09:30 PM PDT 27 September 2016
Tonight and Wednesday
Wind southwest 15 to 20 knots diminishing to southwest 10 to 15 Wednesday morning and to light near noon Wednesday. Wind increasing to east 15 to 25 Wednesday evening.
A few showers.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 27 September 2016 Tonight and Wednesday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight ridge located on a line northeast-southwest
over Queen Charlotte Sound.
By 10:30 a.m. PDT Wednesday ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Cape Scott.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight low 1017 mb located west of Bowie.
By 5:00 p.m. PDT Wednesday low 1017 mb located over southern Bowie.
Pacific - South Coast Area
- Bowie - southern half
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Explorer - southeastern half
- Haro Strait
- Hecate Strait - southern half
- Howe Sound
- Johnstone Strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - central strait
- Juan de Fuca Strait - east entrance
- Juan de Fuca Strait - west entrance
- Queen Charlotte Sound - eastern half
- Queen Charlotte Sound - western half
- Queen Charlotte Strait
- Strait of Georgia - north of Nanaimo
- Strait of Georgia - south of Nanaimo
- West Coast Haida Gwaii - southern half
- West Coast Vancouver Island North
- West Coast Vancouver Island South
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: