Explorer - northwestern half
Issued 04:00 PM PDT 24 June 2017
Tonight and Sunday.
Wind variable 5 to 15 knots becoming northwest 10 to 20 this evening. Wind northwest 10 to 20 Sunday.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 4:00 PM PDT 24 June 2017 Tonight and Sunday At 4:00 p.m. PDT today quasi-stationary ridge located over Haida
Gwaii to Explorer.
At 4:00 p.m. PDT today weakening low located northwest of Bowie.
At 4:00 a.m. PDT Sunday quasi-stationary trough located on a line
northwest-southeast over Vancouver Island.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: