Issued 09:30 PM PDT 29 July 2015
Tonight and Thursday
Wind light becoming southwesterly inflow 15 knots near noon Thursday.
A few showers beginning late Thursday afternoon and ending Thursday evening.
Zoom-in to make a selection
There is no ice forecast issued for this area.
No watches or warnings in effect.
Technical Marine SynopsisIssued 9:30 PM PDT 29 July 2015 Tonight and Thursday At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight quasi-stationary ridge located on a line
northeast-southwest over Queen Charlotte Sound.
At 9:30 p.m. PDT tonight frontal system located over Bowie.
By 7:00 a.m. PDT Thursday quasi-stationary frontal system located
from Bowie to the North Coast.
Pacific - North Coast Area
- Central Coast from McInnes Island to Pine Island
- Dixon Entrance East
- Dixon Entrance West - east of Langara
- Dixon Entrance West - west of Langara
- Douglas Channel
- Explorer - northwestern half
- Arctic - Eastern Arctic
- Arctic - Western Arctic
- Atlantic - Labrador
- Atlantic - Maritimes
- Atlantic - Newfoundland
- Great Lakes - Lake Erie and Lake Ontario
- Great Lakes - Lake Huron
- Great Lakes - Lake Superior
What we are doing
- Date modified: