Analyses and Modelling
Access modelling and analyses information on seasonal forecasting, snow depth, wave modelling, sea ice cover, stratospheric ozone, upper air analyses, cloud forecasting, aviation conditions, and geospatial services.
- Regional Deterministic Prediction System (RDPS)
- Global Deterministic Prediction System (GDPS)
- Air Quality Model Forecasts
- FireWork: National Wildfire Smoke Model (April to October only)
- Wave Model
- Severe Weather
- Ensemble Forecasts (MSC)
- Ensemble Forecasts (NAEFS)
- Numerical Model Data (GRIB2)
- Numerical Model Verification
Geospatial Web Services
What we are doing
Are you and your family ready to face an emergency?
Know the risks, make a plan and get a kit!
Plan. Prepare. BE AWARE - Emergency Preparedness Week
Get timely local #weather alerts directly to your Twitter feed.
Alberta Emergency Alert: Stop. Listen. Respond Follow us on Twitter: @AB_EmergAlert
Download the Alberta Emergency Alert mobile application at www.emergencyalert.alberta.ca or text ALBERTA to 965965
- Date modified: