Forecasts for Far Northern Ontario


* NOTE: Corrected and/or amended bulletins are listed first *

 
FPCN13 CWTO 212000
Forecasts for Far Northern Ontario issued by Environment Canada at
4:00 p.m. EDT Saturday 21 October 2017 for tonight Sunday and Sunday
night.
The next scheduled forecast will be issued at 5:30 a.m. EDT Sunday.

Sandy Lake - Pikangikum.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light
 near midnight. Low 9.
Sunday..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the
 morning and in the afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h
 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature steady near 9.
Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the
 evening and overnight. Low plus 5.

Pickle Lake - Cat Lake.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40
 becoming light near midnight. Low 12.
Sunday..Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance
 of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon.
 Temperature falling to 10 in the morning then steady.
Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight.
 Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.

Summer Beaver - Wunnummin Lake - Kingfisher Lake.
Tonight..A few showers ending this evening then mainly cloudy with
 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this
 evening. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near
 midnight. Low 12.
Sunday..Showers ending near noon then cloudy with 30 percent chance
 of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon.
 Temperature falling to 10 in the morning then steady.
Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight.
 Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 6.

Big Trout Lake - Kasabonika.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to
 50. Temperature rising to 13 by morning.
Sunday..Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning and ending in
 the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 16 with
 temperature falling to 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the
 evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the
 evening. Low plus 5.

Sachigo Lake - Bearskin Lake.
Tonight..Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 30 percent chance
 of showers. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising
 to 15 by morning.
Sunday..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
 chance of showers early in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h
 gusting to 50. Temperature falling to 9 in the afternoon.
Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the
 evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the
 evening. Low plus 5.

Fort Hope - Lansdowne House - Ogoki.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to
 40. Temperature rising to 14 by morning.
Sunday..Becoming cloudy in the morning with showers. Wind south
 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 20 with temperature falling to 12 in the
 afternoon.
Sunday night..Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight.
 Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening.
 Low plus 4.

Webequie.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a
 thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to
 50. Temperature rising to 14 by morning.
Sunday..A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with
 showers. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 18 with temperature
 falling to 11 in the afternoon.
Sunday night..Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight.
 Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight.
 Low plus 5.

Moosonee - Fort Albany.
Tonight..Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southeast
 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 13.
Sunday..Clearing in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60.
 High 23. Humidex 25.
Sunday night..Increasing cloudiness. Showers beginning in the
 evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light after
 midnight. Low 7.

Attawapiskat.
Tonight..Cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent
 chance of showers near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this
 evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising
 to 13 by morning.
Sunday..A mix of sun and cloud. Showers beginning late in the
 afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 21.
Sunday night..Showers ending late in the evening then clearing. Wind
 southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light late in the evening.
 Low plus 5.

Fort Severn.
Tonight..Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening and
 ending near midnight then 30 percent chance of showers overnight.
 Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting
 to 50. Temperature rising to 13 by morning.
Sunday..Cloudy. Showers beginning in the morning. Wind south 30 km/h
 gusting to 60. High 15 with temperature falling to 10 in the
 afternoon.
Sunday night..Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60.
 Low plus 3.

Peawanuck.
Tonight..Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early this
 evening and ending near midnight then 30 percent chance of showers
 overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Wind southeast
 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature rising to 12 by morning.
Sunday..Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon. Wind south
 30 km/h gusting to 60. High 18 with temperature falling to 12 in the
 afternoon.
Sunday night..Showers ending in the evening then partly cloudy. Wind
 southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60. Low plus 4.

End
$$$$^^

What we are doing

Features

Summer 2017: Significant weather across Canada

By analyzing weather events, ECCC is collecting more information as to how our climate is changing.

Date modified: