Carmacks, YT

Current Conditions

 

F

Wind:
calm

Conditions details

Observed at:
Carmacks
Date:
8:00 AM PST Friday 19 December 2014
Condition:
Not observed
Pressure:
29.6 inches
Tendency:
falling
Temperature:
2.8°F
Dewpoint:
-0.2°F
Humidity:
87%
Wind:
calm
Forecast

Graphic forecast

Detailed forecast

Issued: 5:00 AM PST Friday 19 December 2014

Friday, 19 December
Periods of light snow

Cloudy with 70 percent chance of light snow. High minus 14.

Friday night, 19 December
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of light snow changing to 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Low minus 18.

Saturday, 20 December
Chance of flurries

Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 17.

Sunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 18.

Monday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 18.

Tuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud

A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 22. High minus 17.

Wednesday, 24 December
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 23.

Thursday, 25 December
Sunny

Sunny. Low minus 29. High minus 24.

Historical Data

Yesterday

Max:
-1.3°F
Min:
-13.4°F
Precip:
0.0 in

Normals

Max:
-2°F
Min:
-22°F

Today

Sunrise:
10:29
Sunset:
15:36

Stay connected

What we are doing

Date modified: