Issued: 4:00 PM CST Friday 28 November 2014
Snowfall warning in effect.
- TonightFriday night, 28 November
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 27 this evening.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Periods of light snow. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. Temperature steady near minus 20. Wind chill minus 32 in the afternoon.
- Saturday nightSaturday night, 29 November
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 36.
- SundaySunday, 30 November
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 22.
- MondayMonday, 1 December
Sunny. Low minus 26. High minus 13.
- TuesdayTuesday, 2 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 18. High minus 14.
- WednesdayWednesday, 3 December
Sunny. Low minus 20. High minus 14.
- ThursdayThursday, 4 December
Sunny. Low minus 17. High minus 4.
- Date modified: