Issued: 5:00 AM AST Friday 7 March 2014
- Today, 7 March
- Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this morning then becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High zero. UV index 3 or moderate.
- Tonight, 7 March
- Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight then 40 percent chance of light snow before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light before morning. Low minus 8.
- Saturday, 8 March
- Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing drizzle or light snow in the morning. Drizzle or light wet snow beginning near noon then changing to light snow early in the evening and ending in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 early in the evening. High plus 2.
- Sunday, 9 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- Monday, 10 March
- Sunny. Low minus 16. High minus 7.
- Tuesday, 11 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 9. High plus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Sunny. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Periods of snow. Low minus 11. High minus 5.
- Date modified: