- SW 5 mph
- Observed at:
- Charlottetown Airport
- 11:00 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- 30.2 inches
- 15 miles
- SW 5 mph
Issued: 8:10 PM AST Sunday 23 November 2014
- TonightSunday night, 23 November
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near plus 2.
- MondayMonday, 24 November
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then south 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. High 9.
- Monday nightMonday night, 24 November
Periods of rain ending after midnight then partly cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Fog patches developing in the evening and dissipating overnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the evening. Temperature rising to 13 in the evening then steady.
- TuesdayTuesday, 25 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. High 15.
- WednesdayWednesday, 26 November
A mix of sun and cloud. Windy. Low plus 3. High 6.
- ThursdayThursday, 27 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 1. High plus 1.
- FridayFriday, 28 November
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 3. High zero.
- SaturdaySaturday, 29 November
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High minus 1.
- Date modified: