- Observed at:
- 6:00 PM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Not observed
- 29.6 inches
- NE 25 gust 32 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM ADT Thursday 24 April 2014
- Tonight, 24 April
- Rain mixed with ice pellets changing to snow mixed with ice pellets early this evening and ending after midnight then cloudy. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming north 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low zero.
- Friday, 25 April
- Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. High plus 3.
- Friday night, 25 April
- A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
- Saturday, 26 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
- Sunday, 27 April
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low zero. High plus 3.
- Monday, 28 April
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero. High plus 4.
- Tuesday, 29 April
- Cloudy. Low plus 2. High plus 3.
- Wednesday, 30 April
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low plus 1. High plus 5.
- Date modified: