Issued: 8:19 PM AST Sunday 25 January 2015
- TonightSunday night, 25 January
A few flurries ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Local amount 2 cm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 15. Cold wind chill minus 25 overnight.
- MondayMonday, 26 January
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 12. Cold wind chill minus 26 in the morning.
- Monday nightMonday night, 26 January
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 14.
- TuesdayTuesday, 27 January
Periods of snow. Windy. High minus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 28 January
Flurries. Low minus 1. High zero.
- ThursdayThursday, 29 January
Sunny. Low minus 10. High minus 6.
- FridayFriday, 30 January
Cloudy. Low minus 8. High minus 4.
- SaturdaySaturday, 31 January
Flurries. Low minus 7. High minus 6.
What we are doing
- Date modified: