- NW 10 mph
- Observed at:
- 4:00 AM AST Friday 19 December 2014
- Not observed
- 29.4 inches
- NW 10 mph
Issued: 4:00 PM AST Thursday 18 December 2014
- TonightThursday night, 18 December
A few rain showers or flurries changing to flurries early this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Low minus 1.
- FridayFriday, 19 December
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature steady near zero.
- Friday nightFriday night, 19 December
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northeast 20 near midnight. Low minus 2.
- SaturdaySaturday, 20 December
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
- SundaySunday, 21 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 1.
- MondayMonday, 22 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 3. High plus 3.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 1. High plus 2.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
A mix of sun and cloud. Low zero. High plus 4.
What we are doing
- Date modified: