- Observed at:
- Windsor Airport
- 7:00 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- 29.7 inches
- 8 miles
- SSE 2 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 3:30 PM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
Winter storm warning in effect.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening then changing to snow overnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 before morning. Low minus 1.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy and blowing snow ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 10 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
- Wednesday night, 12 March
- Clearing in the evening. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 17.
- Thursday, 13 March
- Sunny. High minus 5.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy. Windy. Low minus 7. High 6.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 3.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 9. High minus 5.
- Monday, 17 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 12. High minus 6.
- Date modified: