- Observed at:
- Region of Waterloo Int'l Airport
- 8:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- 29.6 inches
- 6 miles
- SW 2 mph
* Denotes an abnormal temperature trend
Issued: 5:00 AM EDT Tuesday 11 March 2014
- Today, 11 March
- Mainly cloudy. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
- Tonight, 11 March
- Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Periods of snow beginning overnight. Low minus 2.
- Wednesday, 12 March
- Snow at times heavy ending in the evening then clearing. Amount 10 cm. Local blowing snow in the morning and afternoon and early evening. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning then northwest 40 gusting to 60 late in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
- Thursday, 13 March
- A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 17. High minus 9.
- Friday, 14 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low minus 11. High plus 3.
- Saturday, 15 March
- Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 2. High zero.
- Sunday, 16 March
- A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 12. High minus 7.
- Monday, 17 March
- Cloudy. Low minus 14. High minus 6.
- Date modified: