Issued: 3:30 PM EST Monday 22 December 2014
- TonightMonday night, 22 December
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Temperature steady near zero.
- TuesdayTuesday, 23 December
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 6.
- Tuesday nightTuesday night, 23 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Periods of rain beginning overnight. Low plus 5.
- WednesdayWednesday, 24 December
Periods of rain. High 11.
- ThursdayThursday, 25 December
Flurries or rain showers. Windy. Low plus 1. High plus 2.
- FridayFriday, 26 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Low minus 2. High plus 4.
- SaturdaySaturday, 27 December
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low plus 1. High plus 2.
- SundaySunday, 28 December
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of snow. Low minus 5. High minus 2.
What we are doing
- Date modified: